What is "Golden Rule +"
It's our motto and guide to doing business. We believe that service-type business should focus primarily on ...you guessed it....service! We look at how we want to be treated. We look to treat or customers in a similar fashion. Then we see if we can go farther.
The 2 founders of M2 weren't childhood friends. We didn’t come together over bugs, critters, sports, common friends, or anything like that. Instead, the bond was created when one to-be founder provided extraordinary pest control services to the other to-be founder. M2 Pest Control LLC was born.
After some time we realized that we were the best at searching for and eliminating bed bugs, Our name was changed to M2 Bed Bugs LLC and we refined our focus to be the elimination of bed bugs.
Golden Rule (noun):
1. a rule of ethical conduct, usually phrased “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you,”
1. involving or noting addition
2. positive: a plus quantity
We take pride in…
1) Setting clear expectations! We will explain what we are doing and what to expect going forward. Some pests can be eliminated immediately. Some take time. We will tell you how long it will be before you see results. We will tell you what to expect along the way. We will tell you timelines when we can.
Some situations require actions or behavior changes from customers like extensive cleaning, clutter removal, and not bringing furniture into your house that someone left out for the trash. We will explain what to expect with customer changes, and what to expect without customer changes.
2) Going above and beyond! If we’re looking for one type of pest, we’ll keep our eyes open for all pests. We turn over, open, look behind, and shift a lot more things in your house then the average pest inspector. We'll take extra time when necessary. Instead of creating a barrier to protect your house, we'll look for the source of you infestation which may be outside of your property.
3) Follow-ups! We want to ensure that we did our job. We will call/text you several times after servicing your property. If things aren't right, we'll be back.
4) Being available 24x7! With the invention of cell phones, we can take our business everywhere. We aren't always in the position to pick up the phone, but if we can, we will.
We take pride in NOT…
1) Participating in scams! Yes, There are pest control scams out there. Companies that practice poor behaviors make short term money. However, this is not a way to retain long tem business. M2 is here for the long term.
2) Practicing deceptive pricing! Our pricing is clear. If we offer a discount, we have that discount explained. Some companies are giving $50 off of service plans. Some are truly providing this discount. Do the math...some are not! Always...always...always...do the math! Check our math too. You won't hurt our feelings.
3) Using unsafe and damaging practices!There are some awesome methods for killing bugs. The problem is, they also damage your house or put your family at risk. M2 will not create "good" in one place and replace it with "bad" somewhere else.
4) Using voice response answering machines! These are the things where you have to enter information on your phone so it routes you to the correct person. Yeah...we hate 'em too! We try to always answer our phone in person. If we can't, you will be directed to a normal answering machine. We will return your call as soon as we can.