M2 Cares About People!
Do you have kids? We have kids.
Do you have parents? We have parents.
Do you have friends and family? We have friends and family.
We understand what families go through when bed bugs are terrorizing the family. We see it every day.
We didn't start with the big corporations and move down to houses. We started one house at a time and moved up to big corporations. We have seen hundreds of houses. From tiny infestations to whole-house infestations, we know what to do.
Do you travel?
Hotels are usually very aggressive to eliminating bed bugs. However, sleeping where others have slept always comes with a certain degree of risk.
Here are some tips:
1) Don't unpack. Live out of your luggage. Placing clothes in drawers makes it easy for bed bugs to crawl into your clothes.
2) Place your luggage on a luggage stand after checking the luggage rack for bed bugs. It's not foolproof…but it does make it a little harder for bugs to get into your luggage.
3) Check the sheets for brown spots usually found around edges, folds and seams. These spots are the fecal mark of a bed bug. (see bed bug tab) Usually you will only see a few little spots.
4) It never hurts to look around. Check things near the bed like the headboard, the night stand, the lamp, etc.. Look along seams, folds and cracks on everything.
5) Check yourself for bites in the morning.
6) If you suspect bed bugs, put your clothes in plastic bags BEFORE you return home. Move the clothes from the plastic bag directly to the washing machine. Heat kills bed bugs. Hot water (from the washer) and hot air (from the dryer) will kill bed bugs. Cold water and cold air will not. Anything that cannot be washed in hot water and dried in hot air should be sealed in plastic bags and checked by a professional bed bug inspection team. Studies have shown that bed bugs can live up to 400 days in low temperatures without a food source. (University of California, Davis)
What do I need to do before an M2 dog visits my property?
NOTE: Safety is very important to us. This includes keeping our dogs safe. Pesticides can injure our dogs. if you (or anyone) has sprayed a pesticide in the last 4 weeks, it is very important for us to know. If you're not sure...we would like to hear that too.
Click the link below to view and print the Pre-Inspection Checklist.
Word on the Streets!
"As a Landlord we have been fighting a Bed Bug epidemic at our Apartments complexes for the past three years. We relied on a local pest control company that employs the traditional methods of extermination. After two years of using that traditional method we found ourselves still fighting an ever growing infestation of Bed Bugs. March of this year we began looking at the other methods of exterminations on the market. One such method was the use of heat to dry up the Bed Bugs. But our research found this method very labor intensive. Then we found a method that at first made us skeptical, but once we show the method in action, we were sold, on the ideal of using the power of a beagles nose to locate and form a direct attack of killing this pest. With M2 Pest Control, we were able to use “Turbo” the Bed Bug Sniffing Beagle to seek and find the hiding places of these Bed Bugs. Turbos handler Mike Posey was then able to use his extermination methods to kill and kill and kill these biting bed bugs. Mr. Posey went out of his way to work closely with us and each tenant to get rid of this pest. With the fabulous help of Turbo and M2 Pest Control, we can now say that we are currently Bed Bug FREE in all of our housing Complexes. M2 Pest Control was also able to assist us with the extermination of a Roach infestation that we had, that another pest control company was unable to exterminate. We are so pleased to be able to work with Turbo and M2 Pest Control.
Pickaway County Community Action Org, Inc.
469 East Ohio Street
Circleville, Ohio 43113"